Tuesday 7 September 2010

So Where Have I Been?

I promised myself that i would keep on top of my blog.....3months later and it's only now I'm writing a new post...i have to laugh.

I've been holidaying like i don't know what, i definitely got caught up!! But, I'm back and more serious than ever!! I've had some big wake up calls but they were necessary because they've made me more determined!! I've downloaded the app to allow me to update my blog like twitter :D yayyy lol! Now I have no excuses at all to not post!!

I'm taking my blog down another route...I've got interviews upon interviews that need an outlet so I'm going to put them on here :) Stay Tuned for that :)

This blog; Interviews, Opinions & Latest Releases :)

xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home