Monday 14 June 2010

Update!!

I'm currently working for an online urban magazine called 'SupaTrax'. Check us out for all the latest news and info...we are basing our foundations at the moment so bare with us :)

I'm currently interviewing a range of artists to get their insight into the music scene, not just in the Grime genre but in all genres across the board, It also gives artists a chance to let a wider audience know what they're about and what their aims and inspirations are.

I've met some inspirational people on my short journey. I had the joy of interviewing The 'Grime Godfather' Wiley last month, what an amazing interview that was.....you can catch that EXCLUSIVE interview on the website in about two weeks time!!

The Midlands is where it's at at the moment.....The work rate from Midlands artists is immense!! We are indefinitely putting London to shame!!! It's only a matter of time before the Midlands bomb is let off!!

So, i went to Manchester, the weekend just gone for my girls birthday...It turned out to be the best weekend of my life! I met some awe-inspiring people!! and had the opportunity to watch the 'Soccer-Aid' football match from the V.I.P Boxes at Old Trafford! It's funny how you can meet the people that can hep you with your career in the weirdest places!! I'm not going to say much else but watch this space!!!! :)

Remember; make the most out of all opportunities in life!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home