Friday 30 October 2009

Reflection....V.I.T.T.D (Very.Important.Thing.To.Do) xo

So; i'm sitting here, dressed, hair done waiting for my cousins to hurry up and drive down from Manchester.......longggggggg!!! So thought i'd write my blog now :) plus im not very happy so you know, blog it is.

Basically; in my previous blogs i told you about my ex, well, just had a very deep phonecall off him and now im feeling colder than ever. He really knows how to 'murk' off my happiness and good mood. I'd be lieing if i said i didn't miss him.... i don't miss him, i miss the memories, i miss the good times, the love, the laughter, i never felt so happy but i refuse to step back. They say actions speak louder than words.....his actions were the complete opposite to what he was saying. So; im so mad with myself, why do i let him get to me?!

"Isn't it ironic all you wanna do is smoke chronic, you forgot when you were down who was around, Waiting for love to walk through the door, I wish I didn't miss you anymore, Memories don't live like people do, I'm sick for ever believing you, Wish you'd bring back the man I knew Was good to me, oh Lord, Everytime you say you're coming, Boy, you disappoint me, look How well you forgot when you were down, I was around" Angie Stone - Wish I Didn't Miss You

I've Realised Who Matters, Who Means The Most, Who Never Did, And Who Won't Anymore. If You Didn't Last In My Past, Then I Don't Need You In My Future....

Changing the subject; It's amazing how the actions of ones friends can change your whole opinion on a person!! Or even what somebody says to you about someone.... I've thought about everything and they're actually really right. Things have got to change, this is what happens when i start to open up..... back to the 100% coldness..... D.T.A .... sometimes i wish i had a willy instead of a fanny... things would be so much easier and different.... :D i know quite alot of girls would loveeeeeeeeee to swap lmaooo!!! i know i would!! I've done some dickhead things in my life, that i will forever regreat, been impulsive is not a good thing. I would say im a typical gemini but then to someone who doesn't believe in starsigns it means nothing to them, so i'm just me.... I don't really let people in but thats for me to sort out. I don;t think im ready for a relationship again yet as i've got to learn to love myself again before someone can love me...FACT! When i say 'love myself' i don't mean in a egotistical way, i mean simply be happy in your own body and all that stuff. Im learning though. Can't wait for this year to be over, 2010 fresh start, 2009 has been full of mistakes,heartbreak,loss and hurt....

You can't trust anybody except yourself, people will do anything to get futher in life in this generation, even if it means stabbing someone in the back no matter how close to you they are. Where are the loyalists?! ..... right now, i'm alone and i think it's the best thing ever.....who can hurt me then?!.... nobody!!.... today made me realise how i seriously dropped my guard and let that person in, but it's all just part of their game plan really isn't it!! Blughhh; foul mood, not even feeling to go out anymore!! The gangs downstairs, pure laughter, drink flowing..... oh well, off i go, don't ask me where we're going because i don't have the foggiest, paint this smile on, don't let anybody see the pain i feel. oh and i'm still not drinking tonight aswell :D I really don't want to go out. All i want to do is grab some dvds, bottle of wine, and my bed, that's all i need :) Nothing and Nobody Else, D.T.A - Lynch Hung :) Ok i plan to be back by 5am, i'll do a blog when i get in and let you all know what i chose....

Peace Out; My Lovlies xo
R.I.P Sam; I Miss You Much, LOVE YOU! :( --->> TRUE BEST FRIEND!! ALWAYS MISSED AND ALWAYS REMEMBERED!!! xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home