Friday 30 October 2009

Awakwardness xo

Morning; :) lol!
Got a massive headache due to been thrown in at training today, KMT! Nahh it was fun though, loadsss of sparring today, but only because i was like two hours late ahahaha! oopssss!!........ 8-) but i did go out last night .. 8-) nah no excuses i was late due to straight idleness!! 5am wake up call everyday this week i think i can be let off for one morning!! :D shame my coach never saw it that way...... haha! so i got bullied but i got another bruise......kmt on my bum!! LMAOO! But, im at 'work' now, had enough of working here, i need a proper job, working for your parents does not suffice as a 'real' job!! i want to earn my own money and actually feel like im doing something kmt, nobody understands when i say this, they're like 'but u work for your daddddd, whats bad about that?!' Im independant, i want my own job thats goign to produce my own money thats going to get me my own car!! I hate the thought of 'sapping' off my pops hence why i want to do everything myself :D plus i find jewellery boring, so i end up with this face all day ----->> :( because i don't want to be here lool!

Anyways, I was going to blog last night but when i logged on to write my blog i had a really bad case of writers block. I literally couldn't think of anything to blog at all! So i thought rather than write an uneccasary load of baloney blog, i'll do it in the morning. To be honest, it was probably due to me feeling like an arse writing a blog infront of someone, ahaha because when i write a blog i have to listen to jill scott or angie stone and just yehhh ahaha so last night i couldn't write one. Last night was an alright night, went to nando's for Octavias 18th Birthday, you know i had half a chicken and chips with sweetcorn :D of course it was HOT, no medium round here!! Was bloody lovely!! :) We were going to go out after, well they went out after but i wasn't feeling it in the end, just went to see my friend and then went home. I felt really old last night, which is mad as i'm only a year older than Occy, so don't know why i felt old. It was good though, had fun, and i never drank :) this whole t-total until christmas day is really going good :) Anyways, they went out after, i hope they all had fun :)

So; I don't deal with indirects, so why does she keep playing the indirecting card?? I played her game and not only indirected her but sent for her :) LOOOOL!! The joys of facebook. She consistently indirects then goes running off to someone else. Everyones sussed out your game, you really need to grow up!!! If you have a problem with me tell me!!! Don't go bitching off, honesty is the best policy!! I no longer talk to you, i have cut all ties with you and your stupidness so why is my name STILL in your mouth?! We're adults now, we're not at school, act your age not your shoe size!! :) I HATE immature shinanigans, and i can't believe i've had to stoop to your level but to be honest with you hunni, your not worth my breath... so end of topic :)

ANYWAYS; Sorry i had to do that because i was fuming but im cool now! :)

So; I woke up to a text from my ex this morning, i love waking up to a text in the morning, so i woke up kinda excited, thinking it was from someone in particular ahaha so it was a let down when it was that prick chatting aload of bollocks..... an ex is an ex for a reason! I will NEVER step back, moving straight forward, but why does this boy, yes boy because he is not a man!! You would have thought that at the age of 24 he would be mature and just do what his doing..... Im amazed at how it's only now that im realising what his really like, what a waste of three years!! Have A Nice Life; And how do you block numbers from phoning you??!!

Anyways; Im off because this post is ending up been a rant lmaoo and the joke is i'm not even in a ranting mood lmaoo!!! Im actually really happy :)

Peace Out; My Lovies xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home