Tuesday 27 October 2009

Hey Everyone;

Well this is my new blogspace thing. I've been wanting to do one for ages but felt abit of a tit with an online diary. LOL! But i thought uno what just do it we only live once. Im going to use this as a type of online journal/diary, its going to consist of basically anything and everything, whatever pops into my head, however i feel, and some inspirational notes, as i feel we can all learn from each other, and a little promotion. My friend gave me a good idea of doing video blogs aswell, so bare with me and i'll get some up :)

I haven't introduced myself, but hopefully majority of people looking and watching this will be my friends....i hope lmaoo!!! knowing my luck nobody will come on this!! LMAOOOO!! we'll see. Anyways, My name's Monique, Je m'apple Monique, urm was gunna try drop it in spanish aswell but i cnt remember any...shuks! lmaoo!! but yeh, urmm ima jus paste my bio off myspace because it took me forever to write it and its long regurgitating what i've already written.

Infact, I'll do another blog about me because otherwise this will be OVER long!!

Peace Out, My Loves xo

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home