Wednesday 28 October 2009

Heartless Realisation xo

So; im feeling very invigorated this morning..... early morning workouts are really good!!! Even though it hurts for me to talk,type and walk lmaooo basically do anything. But, you know what they say... no pain no gain and im damn sure in some pain but its worth it!!! if u want to be the best you have to train with the best!

Learnt a new submission aswell, going to be practising that on my little brother!! :D loool!!

I'm amazed at how a simple workout can really make you feel so alive and happy! I had a bad week last week and i literally thought i wasn't going to get past the pain i felt. I really relied on this person, whenever i felt down or upset, they were always there for me, they were much more than a best friend they were like family, but i've been let down before, loadssss of times, so you would have thought that i would have been used to it but i never thought that it would happen with this person. I got hurt really bad, quite a while ago and refused to get hurt again, and now im kind of cold, but not completely, i could never be completely cold because i care too much. Deep down im really sensitive and im not afraid to admit it, but thats why i act the way i act. I'm selective now on who i open up to, its very rare that i open up.......yet im writing some dumb life story on my blog LMAOOOOOOO!!! oh the irony, but, i just want you to understand where i'm coming from, so that when i drop a blog thats kinda cold or straight to the point or negativity towards relationships/love you understand why. I built these four walls around me and there's five people that are inside the wall, everyone else is blocked out, anyways, the peson that hurt me last week was on of the five but obviously, they are no longer a part of my life, so now its four :D But yeh, i will and would bring these walls down but im just scared.... scared of geting hurt again!! I need the reassurance, love and comfort before anyfinnnnnnnn!! LMAOO!! oh my gosh, i've just made myself sound so pathetic on my own blog......OH WELL!!! ANYWAYSSSSS......... i feel really happy after my training session, and relly like creative and energetic ahhhhhhhhh happy happy happy!!! I love life, its so special.... never take it for granted because you never know when it'll get taken away from you!!

Peace Out; My Lovies xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home