Saturday 31 October 2009

thought provoking!

OK, so I've just found out that I can blog off my BlackBerry! :D happy days lool! So I'm on the bus on the way to get my hair done!! Kmt my hair looks a mess, so you know I'm on a d.l until after the hairdressers!! Lmaoooo!

I'm in a much better mood than I was in last night!!

Don't you just love catching people slippingggggggg!!! That's all I'm going to say........ LMAOOOO!!

Got the weekend off training :D bo! So you know I'm happy, going out tonight for my cousin Andrea's birthday aww she's 21!!

Some boys on the bus are giving me the upmost joke!! "BLOOD!.... From when you link a gyal on a Sunday AT your yard and your fams in your whipped!!!" ....I would write the rest but my fingers are hurting lool basically the boys like I'm not whipped two twos his phone rings... Pure joke, whole bus in tears....including me lmaoooo!! Pure jokes!

Can't wait to see my nan and grandad in abit and my munchkin Phoebe!!

Hmm nothing really to say, so see you later.
Peace out; my lovies!!
Xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home