Thursday 30 December 2010

Saxon...Producer and Musician


Who is Saxon and what are you about?

I’m a producer from Kent and I love making music. It’s as simple as that, (laughs)

Who or what lead you to start music?

I've always been into music from when I was a kid, I’ve played guitar since I was five years old, drums, piano, everything really. I’m versatile. The main thing that got me into music was the fact that I was kicked out of school. I went to college early and did a course in music and music technology, I completed that and I’ve been producing ever since really.

Genres?

I can make anything you want me to make, from film music to R&B, hip-hop, grime, dubstep, literally, anything you want I can make it.

What makes you different to other producers?

Because I’m better than them, (laughs), no I’m only joking. I listen to a lot of different things so I’m always trying to find that different sound, trying to be new and different.

What can we expect in 2011?

Well, you will hear a lot of my production on Curfew's album, which is being released very soon. I’m also working with Hitman, if anyone remembers the Chronic 2001, the Dre album; I’m having beats deliberated for the new 'Detox' album. I'm also working with Pop Dollarz from the US, his part of D Block with Cory Gunz and Clipz. So, hopefully, a progressive 2011!

Wow; so we can expect a lot from Saxon in 2011!! I wish him all the best in his music career, he deserves the success!!

You can check Saxon out on Facebook, 'Saxon Warman'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home